Thursday, June 10, 2010

Crush Crush Crush

Huhu.. lama tak update blog aku nie, sorry geng. Im a bit nervous today. A normal working person would check his/her FB once a day or at least minimum once every 2 days. They would definitely checks the inbox or request right?? Hope that person check my message.

Anyway, today is my lil cousin's birthday, Edry. His in primary 2 already... Not so sure. And i still dont know what present to buy for him also. Mayb a boardgame, toy or something usefull in building critical thinking and yet enjoying.

Btw, at my usually place for lunch yesterday, I saw this cute and hot girl.
Apparently, she studies at Sunway College. So cute.. i have a crush on Juliana Evans. Lol..

Lastly, I watch Prince of Persia last 2 weeks. Just a short comment on that film, I do enjoy it the same like Ironman2. I think its a better movie than Clash of Titan and I love the storyline, heroin, action and fight scene. Even the dagger's abilities seems real and game like. I gave it 7 stars.

ps: Bought a science kit model for him.

Adoi... buruk nyaa English aku!!

1 comment:

fhunky-fhinky said...

jangan potong line aq!
hahahahaha