Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February post

A quick report of my life from january to mid february.

Bought this


Been actively playing mw3 if the internet connection is not lagging and sometimes playing Dark Souls. Both were awesome game. Check out my stats, not that pro but im still proud of it. Will finish my 2nd prestige soon.

Bought this
Finally its time to have a smartphone, so i choose Samsung Galaxy W (wonder). So far im very satisfied with its capabilities and functionality.. Bought it at RM1K .. dedems habis duit.

Found this





Found her on my way home from servicing my car at Jenjarom. That time she is still small and fragile. Named her Siti Rubiah .. ruby ruby..


Listening to this

BFM
Light FM
XFM

Usually  listening to the radio from my new phone ... hoho

Watching this

The Walking Dead
Revenge
My Girl
Modern Family

Recently watched Chronicle and The Grey at the cinema ... go watch it!!




No comments: