Monday, October 5, 2009

this week's report

Salam suma.. its 65:52 time in EPL time period where Chelsea scored 1 goal towards Liverpool 8 minutes ago. The goal was scored by Nicholas Anelka.

wokeh, this is my report this week.... ade gambar yo. nice skit. Last Thursday, I have the task do some software patching for the CSD application program at HSBC UAT room. So this is the story of my journey that day, taken from my HP picture which is not very nice. huhu.


Thursday morning... from my office to HSBC lebuh ampang. This is at the back of Petaling Street going to the Pasar Seni LRT station.


From the parking lot beside Pasar Seni LRT station n then walking through the Central Market and going to the UAT room at HSBC building.


In front of the HSBC building. The blue color box is actually a public toilet which is very high tech.


Due to the nature of my work, any machinery, software, hardware of company product could not be shown publicly, so in the UAT room, i take picture of the outside view only. huhu. Shown is Masjid Jamek in KL.


Bazar Jalan Masjid India, the mosque is just beside the Bazar... (aku mengular jap, mak aku suruh carik sandal tuk datuk kau...)


Mydin Jalan Masjid India, my grandma's favourite shopping spot when she visits KL.


In my car within the parking lot building near the LRT station. Have to go back to my office before lunch hour. GtG...

Wish that my phone can take decent and more lovely pictures.

Btw, Chelsea won the game with 2 0 against Liverpool. Liverpool u suck, u deserve to lose this game... nak harapkan torres jek mana bleh bro!!

No comments: